Arduinos and Engines and Halfshafts, oh my

Another Sunday workday today! We used 5 KP (kitten-power; courtesy of Blake, Connor, Spencer, Kevin, and Peter) to tow Knuckles and carry some tools and parts over to the Autobay from North Garage.

Once we got there, Stephanie, Karen, Gideon, and Peter went at it with sockets and wrenches, disassembling the rear suspension. 

Stephanie with a two-wheeled, de-shocked Knuckles (and Karen's foot)

Stephanie with a two-wheeled, de-shocked Knuckles (and Karen's foot)

Eric, Colton, and Spencer puzzled over our poor, drowned engine (yes, too much motor oil can be too much of a good thing). 

Spencer, Colton, and Eric making progress on the engine (see Eric's face for summary)

Spencer, Colton, and Eric making progress on the engine (see Eric's face for summary)

Emily, Gaurav, and Gerardo helped Drew complete a data acquisition system for our CVT! Now we'll be able to gather much more concrete information from testing. 

Armando and Jon continued to look into jigging, Will became a tube-coping champ and a master socket-organizer, and Sebastian got some plastic ready for laser-cutting next week. And Isaac brought Peter, Gideon, and Blake back over to North Garage to take off Spot's half shafts. 

Busy busy...Will coping tubes, Alex supervising rear suspension disassembly, and Colton, Spencer, and Eric taking apart the engine.

Busy busy...Will coping tubes, Alex supervising rear suspension disassembly, and Colton, Spencer, and Eric taking apart the engine.

Good work, team!